Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ugh

It's so late, fuck.

Funny that I still can't get to bed at a nice time. I just lay there and lay there and lay and lay...

I have a sudden craving for pizza. Would I be able to order some at this hour?
We need to buy some frozen pizza in case I get a late night need for it. Like RIGHT NOW.

Shit, I'll check what else we have.
I'm gonna fatten myself up tonight, get myself ready for some nasty dreams.

. . .

Well whatever, I usually don't remember my dreams anyway.

5 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, what's your timezone? I can't tell how horribly late you're up. I waver (2-2:30 school, 4:30 all the way up to allnighters on vacation).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm an hour after you then >.<

    EVERYBODY I know online is in that timezone, for one reason or another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some pretty extreme times. I've been going to bed at 1:30 - 3:30...

    The thing is, this isn't normal at all. I've never been one to go to sleep before 12... Heck, throughout the summer I was in bed by 10 most of the time.

    I just figure I'm... Sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sick how? Lotta different things to check in this sorta case.

    I've always been bad at sleep (right from infanthood) so I figure I'm okay.

    ReplyDelete