Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Out the Window

This is where I stare at my monitor and make an exasperated sigh. Fuck.

Okay, look, you can all stop telling me that I'm missing something. I don't care. I am just SO fucking tired and it's gotten so bad... 

I talked with Diane, of course, and now I am more confused than ever.

"Brandon? Who's Brandon?" These were her words. She did not, at all, remember who Brandon was. I am not fucking joking when I tell you this. She did not remember Brandon.

Hell, she barely remembers everything I told her about Paul... It was frustrating. I yelled. She ended up fucking crying, telling me that she thought I was better than that. I had mentioned that me and her had gotten a bit closer, but here we are. I freaked on her and ruined all of that. I was convinced she was determined to lie to me.

I had to get out of that place. I phoned in sick for work, something I've been doing too often lately, and took a walk around town.

Eventually, after I had calmed down a bit, I phoned Shannon. She wasn't surprised to hear about Diane, in fact, she already knew.

"I had talked to her a lot about him, you know." ... "Suddenly, on Sunday, she couldn't remember who he was."

Shannon was a lot better than me, and didn't assume Diane was lying. Shannon's into the whole 'Shit we don't understand is going down' idea. Like you all are.

I'm sorry but FUCK, THIS IS WEIRD. Shannon filled me in a few other things, like the fact that Brandon's friends don't even remember the dude. His fucking roommate can barely recall his name. They can't all be lying, or trying to forget about him, it's something ELSE, and I don't goddamn know WHAT.

Zeke, I keep seeing you referenced as if you're the Jesus to that Robert fucker's God status. I don't need your help, and I don't need you telling me cryptic shit. No one is fucking going to die, okay?

Shiloh, stop messing around and being an attention seeking asshole.

Sam, you're cool.

Robert(SageGuardianGodofallthepeasants) and his little crew piss me off. Your titles are annoying. They're pretentious. They're just plain STUPID. From now on, I am now Danny(Surly Dog).

Oh, look at the mysterious title I just gave myself, I am now the savior of worlds. How about we add Danny(Overlord of Surly Dogs). Hell fuck yeah, baby.


... I came home a bit later to find Diane gone. I freaked for a bit, realizing that there is NO RATIONAL EXPLANATION FOR ANY OF THIS. NONE AT ALL. FUCKING NONE.

I don't, I really don't want to think of an irrational explanation. I'm exhausted, just fucking exhausted.

Oh, and pretty scared. Can't forget that.

6 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, he was rather forgettable to begin with. Can you really blame them? Don't worry, at least he has you to worry about him <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. People forgetting him is definitely fucking creepy. I have absolutely no useful advice for you - I'm so sorry. =/

    Keep Shannon close and try to stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your concern is so appreciated Mali, really.

    On Sunday, when I realized Diane was telling me she forgot who Brandon was, I was unsure what to think of it. I knew she couldn't be serious, so I pretended that I wasn't talking about anybody not to alarm her.

    As I said, Danny, I'm sorry for not mentioning this. But I knew you wouldn't have responded well to it. Look what you did today. I am unsure how badly you freaked, but Diane certainly doesn't plan on coming home tonight now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I knew she couldn't be serious, so I..."

    Mistake there, I meant "I knew she couldn't be joking."

    Ugh, I need sleep too, Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He seems rather content with letting his life fall apart around him. Why not just lettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt him stew in his own misery?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry.

    Please, I need to gather my thoughts a bit.

    ReplyDelete