Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Taser

I had a delightful time with Chase's Ustream. She really doesn't deserve the shit she's getting from... Whoever the fuck Michiru says she is.

Anyways, I realized I really like the idea of owning a taser, I must search for a way to get my hands on one!

I mean, I will admit, I'm still having a phone predicament. My cell has been bombarded with some random callers lately, and I have no idea what the hell is up with that.
And you know Brandon. He's being fucking odd. Leaving Shannon weird messages like... "Yo, babe, what's up with all the darkness? I can't see."

Shannon has no clue what that means, I have no clue what that means. He's left a few similar things since Saturday... I still don't think he was the one with the weird phone call a while ago, though.

What is with this? I think Brandon is turning out to be a real bitch. I knew it all along. He was probably the one behind... Umm, Halloween. Yeah.

Ugh, fuck it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think cryptic messages are supposed to start with, "Yo babe"

    Hehe.

    ReplyDelete