Monday, November 1, 2010

Last Night

Okay, I'm sure some of you are confused.

I refuse to speak with Shannon now. Last night was fucking terrible. I know I wasn't fucking dreaming, it was REAL and...

Well it was a prank. A joke. A trick.

I was feeling a bit off at the party so I went upstairs to wash my face. Someone was messing with the window upstairs, to fucking spook me or something. I think they were throwing rocks at it I don't know. Anyways, when I checked it no one was THERE so obviously they meant to bug me.

Actually, okay, I realize how paranoid that sounds. If some little shits WERE throwing rocks there is no way they could have known if anyone in particular was in there...

I came downstairs and I was hit with the biggest wave of nausea. I hadn't even been drinking, so I figured I was getting sick or some shit. I tried to find Shannon but of course she wasn't around. I did find Diane and I told her I was going outside for some fresh air.

So I went outside. I walked to the street, stood there for a moment and the fucking streetlamps started flickering.

I don't even know how they did it but it freaked me out. They went out for a moment and I just...

Actually, fuck this shit. It's nonsense.

"On Hallowe'en the thing
you must do
Is pretend that nothing
can frighten you
An' if somethin' scares you
and you want to run
Jus' let on like
it's Hallowe'en fun."

Apparently I'm in the way. What the hell did that mean?

7 comments:

  1. Still not making much sense, kid. What. Happened.

    Obviously you saw something when the lights went out. I need to know what it was.

    And you can pass me off as a psycho all you want, but regardless of how you feel about me, I am- WAS- a cop. I can try and help as best I can, but you need to trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care if I'm not making sense, none of it makes any sense to me either.

    I don't know how she did it, but she ruined my night to the extreme. I'm not going to let it get to me, that would just play into her little prank.

    So as for what I saw: Nothing. I saw nothing when the lights went out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're trying to convince someone otherwise, I'm the wrong person to do it to.

    But I'll let it slide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... I'm sorry, Dan.

    I'll be home at around 8 tonight, we have a few things we need to talk about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think...there's some sort of fear campaign going on or something.

    Weird stuff just keeps happening. Creepy stuff.

    Let's talk later, yeah? We can discuss meta shit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit, man...

    I wouldn't entirely disregard intuitive feelings. Not gonna claim crap's happening because, well, it's supernatural at best.

    But still, hardly sounds safe. I'd advise you don't quite cut Shannon off because MAYBE she has something worth explaining and it would be freakin' horrible if you got screwed over 'cause of that.

    Not to be paranoid, but honestly, if they can manage crap like that a little caution can't hurt.

    Also, if shit does get weird, don't go into denial OR superstitious, just fwiw. Better to judge what's in front of you and not the inferences thereof.

    Sorry the night was screwy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can things get weird, really?

    There is no worry of me going into denial about anything.

    ReplyDelete