Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm sorry

I'm so sorry.

My life has been hell the last two weeks. I know I said I would talk about Paul, but he... FUCK.

SHANNON ABSOLUTELY FUCKING REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT ANY OF THIS. I DON'T KNOW WTF HAPPENED TO HER BUT SHE HAS NOT LET ME SAY ONE WORD ABOUT PAUL, ONE WORD ABOUT SHILOH, OR ONE WORD ABOUT THIS FUCKING BLOG.

Paul went missing on the 12th. No I don't fucking know what happened, no one has any goddamn idea. I got a phone message the other day. From SOMEONE WHO WANTED TO FUCK WITH ME.

I have been sleeping less and less. I'm fucking out of my mind. Diane... Oh fuck, Diane has been so nice lately. At least I can talk to her about Paul...

I have considered contacting Shiloh a bit more. There must be a reason Shannon isn't speaking with him. There must be a reason Paul disappeared.

I guess he was just as insane as the doctors insisted. THE INCIDENT WAS SO FUCKED.

PAUL WAS SO INVESTED IN THAT FUCKING SLENDERMAN DUDE THAT HE THOUGHT HE WAS BEING STALKED BY HIM. HE WOULD CONSTANTLY CALL ME TO TELL ME HOW SCARED HE WAS.

I tried to tell him nothing was wrong, that he was imagining things. He REALLY WAS imagining things.

This is so fucking stupid, the guy carved that fucking X symbol into his skin. HIS SKIN. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT HE FUCKING GOT AMNESIA. DO YOU KNOW HOW CLICHE THAT IS. I THOUGHT HE WAS FAKING OR SOME SHIT.

I was one of the few people he could remember. That's why I was allowed so many visits.

Now he's gone and Shannon only spends time with her new boyfriend now.

Can we please cut the drama? I just want to enjoy my fucking Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. ... Thanks, man. No offense taken, I won't deny being a jerk.

    I have just been a bit stressed with my lack of sleep, you know? I shouldn't be so mad at Shannon for doing what I wanted her to do in the first place.

    I can't help but think she's playing some sort of joke on me, though. But why would she do that? For Halloween, maybe? I don't fucking know.

    I've recovered a bit from my initial rage. Wherever Paul went, there is nothing I can do about it.

    So, I will try not to worry anymore.

    ReplyDelete