Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here we go again

11PM

What a wonderful hour. The most wonderful hour of them all. It is a failure of an hour when compared to... say... 11AM...


...
I want sleep.
Wtf is wrong with me lately? ... Maybe I need a good book to read at night. Though, books usually keep me up.

Fuck. This has been going on for a while now, and doesn't seem to be stopping at any point soon. If I didn't hate medication so much, I'd go out and buy some sleep aide.

Okay, how about this, oh wonderful readers who like to role play, what should I do about not being able to get any sleep? I anticipate I will get no advice here, though.

I'll probably be up til about 3:00 like last night. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Melatonin is good and not a prescribed med of any sort, if it's just those you dislike.

    Otherwise--oh dear god you're like that too...

    I should get out, all I do is steal your characteristics xD

    ReplyDelete